Check Out These Local Hot Jobs for the Week of November 9
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Do you need a job? Are you looking to change careers? Here is the Hot Jobs List for the week of November 9, 2020, from the MassHire of Greater New Bedford Career Center. See https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ for more information on these positions
- CSPECH Worker # 14189768 - The Community Support for People Experiencing Chronic Homelessness (CSPECH) Worker is an integral part of the Program Team. The CSPECH Worker will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: administration of program record-keeping, conducting interviews, intakes, developing, implementing, and monitoring individualized service plans, case reviews, and advocacy.
- Parent Educator #14189919 - Service Position Summary - As an AmeriCorps Parent Educator, you will be trained to provide two evidence-based Nurturing Parenting Programs: Nurturing Skills for Families and Spanish-Speaking Parents and Their Children Ages 4-12. You will recruit families to participate in the program, either by following up on direct referrals made by community partners or through family engagement activities in the community.
- Resource Specialist #14189911 - Service Position Summary- NBSF Resource Specialists will be trained to assist New Bedford parents and caregivers with children under age 18 in accessing concrete supports in times of need, or the basic necessities everyone deserves in order to grow (e.g., healthy food, a safe environment), as well as specialized medical, mental health, social, educational or legal services.
- Infection Control Preventionist # 14189992 - The infection control preventionist is a dedicated nurse who is trained and responsible for preventing, identifying, reporting, and controlling infections.
- Activity Director # 14190001 - Responsible for all aspects of planning and implementing therapeutic recreation services for all our residents.
- Quality Control Inspector # 14199206 - The Quality Control Inspector (QCI) is responsible for all quality activities related to the inspection/verification of new orders and repeat orders with changes for shipment from Epec, LLC. The inspector will verify that the product meets customer requirements by performing random audits on new orders and repeat orders with changes available for shipment from Epec, LLC.
- Delivery Driver # 14199277 - The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to customers, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks, and providing *exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right candidates who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn.
- Teacher Assistant # 14205131 - Our Teacher Assistants work with students with disabilities, helping them to implement skills and goals in line with their educational and therapy needs. Throughout the day, they are there to provide individual support both in and out of the classroom and throughout therapy sessions, utilizing and maintaining any communication devices and adaptive equipment that their students use.