Check Out These Local Hot Jobs for the Week of November 30
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Do you need a job? Are you looking to change careers? Here is the Hot Jobs List for the week of November 30, 2020, from the MassHire Greater New Bedford Career Center. See https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ for more information on these positions.
- Snow Removal Crew Member #14270739 - Maffei Landscape Contractors is looking for individuals for snow removal for the upcoming winter season! This is an on-call position for the winter season that works long hours in cold conditions. Our snow removal crews are on call in case of a storm every day of the winter season, including the Christmas and New Year holidays. Snow removal employees are shortlisted for general landscaping work in the spring! Competitive rates, winter bonuses, great culture, and potential year-round employment are only a few of the many reasons to join our team! If you have the enthusiasm, dedication, and commitment, now is the opportunity to join an industry-leading landscape contractor and gain an advantage for positions that will be available for the upcoming spring season.
- Wire Racker #14274204 - One opening, Monday through Friday, 9:30 am - 6 pm. Perform repetitive wiring/racking, unwiring/unracking duties, and move plating fixtures within plant following prescribed methods and practice, as well as transforming parts from one form of material handling container to another. Will routinely lift weights up to 25 pounds in performance of duties
- Assembler #14274206 - Two openings, Monday through Friday, 7 am - 3:30 pm during initial training; then transition to 2 pm- 10:30 pm with shift differential pay. Work with small parts and perform a variety of simple to moderate operations to assemble products. Perform short cycle, highly repetitive hand assembly operation of various styles and sizes of product parts which may be frames, preforms, bottoms, ground pins, lead frames, beads, pins, eyelets to carbon molds or to each other, following prescribed methods. Use a variety of hand tools including tweezers, magnets, mallets, vibrators, magazines, carbon molds, stands, glass beads, and tape machines. Work from flowsheet folder, blueprint specifications, process sheets, written and/or verbal instructions.
- Plater #14274208 - Monday through Friday, 9:30 am - 6 pm - Perform a variety of functions related to plating operations. Make up and maintain chemical and plating baths in accordance with department specifications. Use of mathematics in performance of some duties, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, simple use of formulas, charts, and tables. Material handling of chemical supplies including receipt of new materials, transfer of chemicals for bath make up, and removal of empty containers and waste products from the work areas.
- Home Health Aide/PCA # 14291372 and Occupational Therapist # 14291319 - Promoting Wellness through Compassionate, Competent Care. Come be part of an interesting, challenging, and rewarding place to work and join our All Care Homecare, LLC Team!! Please join us in our job fair on Wednesday, December 9 from 11 am to 2 pm, at our New Bedford Office located at 2343 Purchase St. in New Bedford. Immediate openings are available for full-time and part-time positions! Hiring for Home Health Aides, Caregivers, and Personal Care Attendants. Certification is not required – we will train the right candidate!