Check Out These Local Hot Jobs for the Week of November 16
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Do you need a job? Are you looking to change careers? Here is the Hot Jobs List for the week of November 16, 2020, from the MassHire Greater New Bedford Career Center. See https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ for more information on these positions.
- Clinician #14241152 -The Clinician works as an integral part of the Clinical Team. The Clinician will perform but is not limited to the following duties: delivery of comprehensive services to support the program consumers. This position will provide oversight of a structured setting where the consumers are kept safe and secure in a trauma-free environment; when necessary perform CPR. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts and Saturdays.
- Driver/Maintenance #14241159 - The Driver/Maintenance Worker will perform but is not limited to the following duties: transportation of customers, maintenance of vehicles, and routine maintenance of facilities. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts. The agency has the right to change shifts based on the needs of the organization.
- Maintenance Technician #14241170 - Job Requirements: Managing preventive maintenance and parts demand of the whole Facility. Electrical diagnostics and knowledge of how to read electrical drawings.
- Forklift Operator #14241176 - Pavestone LLC, manufacturer for segmental concrete products for the commercial, residential, contractor, industrial, and retail customers is seeking 1st and 2nd shift forklift operators for its Middleborough, MA facility. Responsibilities include but not limited to loading material on flatbed trailers, moving production as needed, sort pallets, and assist machine operators with changeovers.
- Machine Operator #14241175 -The Machine Operator is responsible to operate sophisticated and computerized heavy manufacturing equipment and reports to the Plant Supervisor. Make sure equipment and tools are used according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Community Health Care Worker #14244009 - Family Service Association is seeking full time (35 hours per week) Community Health Workers in our Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner (CP) program in the New Bedford and surrounding southeastern MA areas. The Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner (CP) Support Worker is responsible for providing support to the LTSS Care Coordinator to promote coordination in the delivery and receipt of LTSS to enrollees assigned by Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and Managed Care Organizations (MCO).