Check Out These Local Hot Jobs for the Week of December 7
Do you need a job? Are you looking to change careers? Here is the Hot Jobs List for the week of November 30, 2020, from the MassHire Greater New Bedford Career Center. See https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ for more information on these positions.
- Wire Racker #14274204 – one opening, Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm. Perform repetitive wiring/racking, unwiring/unracking duties, and move plating fixtures within plant following prescribed methods and practice, as well as transforming parts from one form of material handling container to another.
- Assembler #14274206 - 2 openings, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm during initial training; then transition to 2 pm- 10:30 pm with shift differential pay. Work with small parts and perform a variety of simple to moderate operations to assemble products.
- Plater #14274208 - Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm - Perform a variety of functions related to plating operations. Make-up and maintain chemical and plating baths in accordance with department specifications.
- Snow Removal Crew #14270739 - Maffei Landscape Contractors is looking for individuals for snow removal for the upcoming winter season! This is an on-call position for the winter season that works long hours in cold conditions.
- HHA/PCA #14291372 – All Care Homecare, LLC – Please join our Job Fair on December 9, 11 am to 2 pm at the New Bedford office, 2343 Purchase Street. Walk-in interviews or call for an appointment at 781-262-3395. Come with a resume and valid driver’s license.
- Drivers # 14294682 -Tomark Maintenance, New Bedford Looking for 2 qualified, dedicated workers for my service business.
- Software Engineer #14295008 - Teledyne Marine Systems is seeking a Software Engineer to join its engineering team in the design and development of underwater products. This position will involve engineering support for existing products, customizing equipment for new applications, and new product development.
- Outreach Worker #14300809 - The Outreach Worker will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: administration of program record-keeping, conducting interviews, intakes, developing, implementing, and monitoring individualized service plans, case reviews, and advocacy.
- Project Manager #14300811 - The Project Manager will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: administration of program record-keeping, conducting interviews, intakes, developing, implementing, and monitoring individualized service plans, case reviews, and advocacy.
- Package Handler #14304270 - Interested in a fast-paced job with career advancement opportunities? Join the FedEx Ground team as a Package Handler. Full time and flexible scheduling are available at our Middleboro and Seekonk locations.