Check Out These Local Hot Jobs for the Week of November 23
Do you need a job? Are you looking to change careers? Here is the Hot Jobs List for the week of November 16, 2020, from the MassHire Greater New Bedford Career Center. See https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ for more information on these positions.
- Home Health Aide #14244119 - Summary: A Home Health Aide (HHA) is a trained paraprofessional prepared to assist healthcare personnel in providing services to clients by performing personal care and home management duties to maintain the comfort, health, and safety of a client living at home. Has successfully completed the required training program or its equivalent for Home Health Aides and has demonstrated competency.
- Homemaker #14244120 - The homemaker provides assistance with home management tasks and activities of daily living, in the client's home on an intermittent basis. Homemakers are involved in household tasks which may include vacuuming, changing bed linens (with or without a patient in bed), laundry, food shopping, and light housekeeping.
- Intake Coordinator #14250771 - Little People’s College, New Bedford a dynamic and rewarding place to is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as an Intake Coordinator. The Intake Coordinator will serve in a vitally important role as the liaison between the EEC and the families who attend Little People’s College.
- Maintenance #14255028 - Position Duties Include: General knowledge of home repair, including minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry (including sheetrock repair, minor construction, etc
- Residential Counselor #14255030 - Individuals in this position provide direct services and create a positive difference in the lives of children with special needs.
- General Laborers # 14255094 - Local tree company in search of laborers. No experience necessary. Will train. Valid driver’s license a must. Work hours are 7 am to 3:30 pm. Year-round full-time employment. Competitive wages with benefits.
- Project Coordinator #14267216 - The Project Coordinator will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: assist with oversight of the project, staff supervision, and training, management of fiscal budget, collaborate with community providers and project representatives to adhere to contract compliance. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts.