Here’s Why Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwiches Pair Perfectly [VIDEO]
If you've never had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich... you're missing out.
I mean, B Mo practically dared us to try one, and I'm actually glad he did.
Basically, it's the best of both worlds. You have the saltiness of the peanut butter and the bitterness of a dill pickle, all wrapped up in one.
I bet a lot of you out there are staring at this blog with such disgust and judgment, and that's just fine. We are all entitled to our own opinions, but believe me when I say, that this unorthodox sandwich is surprisingly tasty.
As a matter of fact, the peanut butter overpowers the sourness of the dill and dilutes the bitter pickle juice, leaving nothing but a crunch in every bite and diminishing the overall flavor of the pickle.
It all comes down to two things:
- Do you like pickles?
- Do you like peanut butter?
If you answered yes to BOTH of those questions, then you're most likely guaranteed to like this salty yet satisfying concoction.
Enjoy the video!
- March Southcoast Teacher of the Month 2018
- Is This UMass Sweatshirt a Design Flaw or Intentional Joke?
- Why Does Dartmouth Have Recycling Police?
- Here's How to Quickly Check if Facebook Shared Your Data
- Ticks Expected to Be Major Concern this Summer