Gazelle’s Resolutions for 2016
Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!
It's definitely been an amazing year for the books and a strong stepping stone towards a very confident and successful future. With that in mind and a pretty secure idea of where I want to be and how to get to my desired goals, I have conducted a short list of Resolutions that will not only satisfy if completed, but will better myself entirely:
- Save Money More Efficiently:
- 401 K's are a great way to save money without even realizing you're doing it! The fact that it comes straight out of your paycheck makes life that much easier!
- Do more food shopping rather than going out to eat.
- Less trips to the bar/club scene.
- Get Heathier;
- Visit Family/Friends more often:
- I'm at the age now where some family members are growing older and it would be nice to cherish more memories while I still can.
- With my busy work schedule, I would really like to see more of my friends who I feel I have neglected this past year. They're always there for me and I want to return the favor!
This will be the recipe to bettering myself in the new year and I truly believe it will strengthen my character and well-being.
Whatever your resolutions and goals may be for the year 2016, I truly wish you the best of luck!
You got this!!!