Guide to 2018 Lemonade Day Southcoast
Here's the quick guide (with links in blue) to Lemonade Day Southcoast 2018:
- Register for FREE. Sign up to get started with this year's Lemonade Day Southcoast and then pick up your backpack at BayCoast Bank near you.
- Visit our Sponsors! Participate in the ProGroup Contracting/Wilmot's iPad Contest
- As a Local Business to Host Your Stand! Here's how to ask someone if you can set up outside of their business for the day.
- Brand Your Stand! Put your Lemonade Stand on the map along with your menu items. If you are outside of a local business, put that business' name in parenthesis after the address. For example, 123 Main Road, Fairhaven (The Fruit Factory)
- Complete your Business Results! You could win a brand new bicycle just for entering!
- Share Your Story! Let everyone know about your experience as one of the thousands of kids participating in Lemonade Day nationwide.
Not actually helping to run a Lemonade Day Stand on May 5th? You can still support the kids who are in two ways:
- Find a Stand Near You! If you are out and about, check out other stands near you.
- Get Involved! Sign your business up to host a stand. (Be sure you are on private property before offering and not city-owned property.)
Have questions? Send us a message on Facebook and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible!