Glow Stick Explodes After Kid Microwaves It [VIDEO]
Just because something sounds like it might be cool to try doesn’t mean you should actually do it. Especially when a microwave is involved.
For those of you confused on what exactly should go into a microwave, food is just fine. Bright things like glow sticks, not so fine.
This dum-dum decided to see what happens when you microwave a glow stick. He found out the hard way after the glow stick exploded all over his face after zapping it.
His Dad was not pleased, and more importantly, was more interested in the well being of his son's shirt.
***WARNING*** The video below does have strong language! Please do not try this at home, you will get hurt.