Fun 107’s LOCAL Predictions for 2017 [LIST]
A lot happened in 2016, some predictable, some not. Here's a list of predictions the Fun 107 staff have for 2017 on the Southcoast.
- Acushnet Creamery will expand to a 3rd location
- Downtown New Bedford will see it's biggest business boom ever but still have parking problems.
- No Problemo will finally accept credit/debit cards
- The Lebanese Kitchen will finally open
- The state will find a reason to shut down the Braga Bridge's newly re-opened 6 lanes
- The busty Seagull Cinderella will make a triumphant return to 18th and Elm, hopefully with a friend #girlgang
- The Feast will book a band NOT made popular by the 1990's
- Trader Joe's will finally come to New Bedford, thanks in part to everyone's Facebook petition here
- Chick-fil-A will open somewhere on Route 6 in Dartmouth
- Fall River will get rid of the Purple trash bag program
- Tipsy Seagull expands to a neighboring barge for extra floaty-fun
- The Dartmouth Viking will not live to see another Christmas. We should just set him on fire and push him out to sea before the weather takes hold of him.
- Schools will close for one entire week because of horrendous snow plowing efforts
- Mayor Jasiel Correia will be re-elected in the city of Fall River
- Mayor John Mitchell will run unopposed in New Bedford
- Sherrif Hodgeson will run for US Senate
- Former mayor Scott Lang will run for Congress
- Mary Lou's Coffee will open up in Fall River.