You Could Be the Next Owner of a Jelly Belly Candy Factory
If you grew up envious of little Charlie Bucket, the kid who won the golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, you might want to check this out.
The owner of Jelly Belly, David Klein, has set up a sweepstakes that will give one lucky winner the rights to a candy factory. Yes, you read that right, your very own candy factory, just like in the book and the movies.
I hate to say it, but the man is aged and it looks at though he's come up with a plan to keep the spirit of his candy business alive through the power of a nationwide treasure hunt. From the west coast to the east, Klein has hidden golden dog tags (they resemble a military tag) in every state.
The end game is quite simple: the person or group who finds every gold medallion will be awarded $5,000. One lucky participant will walk away with something a little heftier than five grand – they'll receive the key to one of Klein's Jelly Belly candy factories.
Here's how the game works.
- Each participant must pay $49.98 to enter and play the game and must have a valid Facebook account.
- After the fee is paid, the first riddle will be given to begin the search for the first gold medal.
- Your name will then be entered into a private forum on Facebook where everyone will get a response from the Jelly Belly team.
- The first riddle will be given on the first day, September 30, in Georgia.
- Each state will have its own separate riddle as to the whereabouts of the golden necklace.
- Once you find the golden necklace, you'll find a code on it that you will enter and submit to TrickyTreasures@gmail.com.
So, are you intrigued yet? If you were always looking for a family road trip, this is your chance with an opportunity to win big.
Good luck and happy hunting.