Stop & Shop Recalls Nature Made Products For Possible Contamination
Stop and Stop has issued a voluntary recall of Nature Made dietary supplement products.
According to WPRI 12, "the supermarket will be removing the products from sale because of a recall by Pharmavite LLC, which said the products can possibly be contaminated with micro-organisms, which may include Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, yeast and mold."
The following products are included in this recall:
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Multi, 90 ct., UPC 3160402841, Lot # 1196066
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Multi, 150 ct., UPC 3160404172, Lot #s 1196071 & 1205052
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Multi + Omega 3s, 150 ct., UPC 3160404173, Lot # 1173600
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Multi for Her plus Omega-3s, 150 ct., UPC 3160404275, Lot # 1196050
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Hair, Skin, Nails, 90 ct., UPC 3160404016, Lot # 1198437
- Nature Made Adult Gummies Hair, Skin, Nails, 150 ct., UPC 3160404132, Lot # 1198438
- Nature Made Vitamin D 1000 IU Tablets, 100 ct., UPC 3160401870, Lot #s 1147550, 1174782 & 1176755
- Nature Made Vitamin D 1000 IU Tablets, 300 ct., UPC 3160402683, Lot #s 1140172, 1175637 & 1176756
- Nature Made Vitamin D 1000 IU Tablets, 125 ct., UPC 3160402793, Lot # 1147978
- Nature Made Super B Complex w/ C & Folic Acid Tablets, 140 ct., UPC 3160402727, Lot # 1173779
- Nature Made Super B Complex w/ C & Folic Acid Tablets, 360 ct., UPC 3160402729, Lot #s 1173146 & 1204001
Shoppers who have already purchased the products are advised to throw away the rest of the supplement and bring the receipt to Stop & Shop for a full refund.
So far, Stop & Shop has not received any reports of illnesses.
With additional reporting by Sal Lopez