Enter to Win the ‘Best Stand Design Contest’ Here [LEMONADE DAY]
Lemonade Day is filled with opportunities to learn and make a buck or two. One of the cool things about this program is that it lets you get creative and get recognized for it. For example, Lemonade Day is looking for the Best Stand Designs across the country. And if yours is selected as the best of the best, you could win $100!
Lemonade Day has extended the deadline for the National Best Stand Design Contest. Please design your stand from home and submit your design virtually by Monday, June 29. Three winners will receive a cash prize of $100. Here’s everything you need to know, provided by National Lemonade Day:
- To be eligible to win this contest, you must be registered for Lemonade Day SouthCoast. If you have not registered, you can do so for free HERE.
- This contest will have one winner from each of three age groups:
- Pre-K to 2nd grade
- 3rd to 5th grade
- 6th to 12th grade
- The winner from each age group will receive a $100 cash prize
- Download this packet to get started!
- When you're ready to submit your entry, you can submit HERE.
- Review scoring criteria HERE.
- View official rules HERE.
Follow Lemonade Day Southcoast on Facebook for more tips, tricks, and to show everyone what you're doing to help build your small business.
Lemonade Day Southcoast 2020 is made possible by support from our sponsors including BayCoast Bank, Andrews Fruit & Produce, 7-11 Mattapoisett, Auclair’s Market, Care Free Homes, Cape Air, Muffler & Brake Complete Car Care, Mosquito Squad of Southeastern Mass, and Interiors by Paul Chaisson.