Worst Traffic Spots on the Southcoast [SURVEY]
The Rock & Fox Show talked about some of most annoying traffic mistakes here on the Southcoast.
The audience helped us come up with this list. Feel free to add to it using the survey below.
- Route 6 in Dartmouth: No legal U-turns in sight for most of Route 6 Dartmouth
- Dunkin Donuts in Fairhaven: Stupidest "No left turn" ever.
- Chipotle near the Dartmouth Mall: You are not allowed to take a right unless the light is green. Again. Why?
- Entrance into Fun 107 across from Stop & Shop: You take your life into your hands if you try to cross from Fun 107 to Stop and Shop.
- Frontera Grille in Fairhaven: "Do not enter" sign to route 6. Why? Why can't we use this as an exit? NO ONE enters from Route 6 there. NO ONE.
- Cumberland Farms between Hathaway Road and Shawmut Avenue: No left turn onto Hathaway. Wasn't like that when the Shawmut Diner was there! Another reason to miss the diner.
What are we missing?
Additional Reporting By: Mikaylee McEwan