The Cheesecake Factory is Releasing a Line of Ice Cream Pints This Spring
The Cheesecake Factory is releasing a line of ice cream pints in March. If your New Year’s resolution to lose weight or lay off the sweets isn’t totally destroyed before then, this is sure to put a nail in the coffin. The cheesecake-inspired ice cream is a dream come true.
According to PEOPLE, the Cheesecake Factory is answering our prayers with seven different flavors in 14-ounce cartons and retail for $4.99. The company partnered with Wells Enterprises, Inc., a Le Mars, IA-based ice cream maker, to help create this addition to “The Cheesecake Factory At Home” product line.
This is real cheesecake ice cream. The pints are made with sour cream and the restaurant’s “signature cream cheese blend.” So, if the drive to the nearest Cheesecake Factory in Braintree or Providence isn’t in the cards, you can just take a trip to the nearest grocery store for the next best thing.
The seven ice cream flavors were inspired by The Cheesecake Factory’s more popular cheesecakes. See the full list below.
- Birthday Cake: a mix of cheesecake ice cream with cake pieces, icing, and candy sprinkles.
- Chocolate: chocolate cheesecake ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls.
- Cookies & Cream: cookies and cream cheesecake ice cream mixed with chocolate cookie swirls.
- Key Lime: key lime cheesecake ice cream with and graham swirls.
- Original: cheesecake ice cream with graham swirls.
- Salted Caramel: caramel cheesecake ice cream with sea salt caramel and graham swirls.
- Strawberry: strawberry cheesecake ice cream with strawberry and graham swirls.
Now I really wish that these were available in time for Valentine's Day.