Some Creative New Year’s Resolutions for 2020
Coming up with a New Year's resolution that you can stick to seems to get tougher each year. So I thought I would give you a hand with a few creative suggestions.
The usual "New Year, New You" has run its course and you just need something that you know will help make you better but that you can also stick to.
As I was sitting down to think about what I want to accomplish in the coming year, I turned to some friends who really gave me some awesome ideas. I thought I'd share them with you.
Here is a list of a few good ones we came up with that I think we should all consider tackling in 2020:
1. Throw a dart at a map, or better yet spin a globe, and wherever you land, make it a point to get there in 2020.
2. Spend less time on your phone or on social media. This one is easily traceable with an iPhone, which can tell you exactly where you are spending your time every day.
3. Commit to creating a new stream of income. Not necessarily a new job, but maybe a habit that which you should be making some money.
4. Listen to a new song every day. We take care of that with our "Wicked or Whack?" feature every weekday, so we can help you with this one. Download the Fun 107 app to help you listen easily each afternoon.
5. Attempt an act of kindness each day. I find this one pretty easy to knock off daily.
6. Keep better touch with close friends and relatives. Pretty self-explanatory.
7. Create a new annual event. It can be as small as a yearly gathering that becomes tradition and you are the host.
Those are just a few we came up with. We know there are a ton more. I would love to hear any you have that are different than the usual "get in shape" and "eat healthier." Just post them under this story on our Facebook page.