Leinenkugel’s Cranberry Ginger Shandy Ginger-Berry Bread [RECIPE]
Thanksgiving is only weeks away and if you're looking for something different and delicious to bring to the table, then take a gander at Leinenkugel's Ginger-Berry Bread recipe!
Ingredients and Items Needed (Prep Time = 30 Min.)
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp. orange zest (grated orange peel)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3⁄4 cup Leinenkugel’s® Cranberry Ginger Shandy
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
Leinenkugel's Ginger-Berry Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Cream (mix) butter and sugar together and then add remaining ingredients to the mixture. Add wet mixture to dry mixture to make a runny dough. Pour dough in to a large, greased loaf pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick poked in to the center of the loaf comes out clean.
The Ginger-Berry Bread will provide 8 servings and only takes about an hour to cook! It's very important that you let the bread cool for at least 20-30 min to avoid injury and burns.
Serve with an ice-cold Leinenkugel's Cranberry Ginger Shandy for the perfect pairing and a unique spin to off at Thanksgiving! Please drink responsibly, must be 21+ or older to consume.