Sip Your Way Through Southern New England with Christine’s Coastal Wine Trail Tour
May 25th is National Wine Day and to celebrate, we're kicking off the Christine's Coastal Wine Trail Tour! For the next fourteen weeks, we'll take you from Cape Cod through Rhode Island and land in coastal Connecticut tasting world class wines from the 14 vineyards along the Coastal Wine Trail.
Coastal Wine Trail Tour Stops:
1. Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod in Truro (Cape Cod)
2. Travessia Urban Winery in New Bedford
3. Running Brook Vineyards & Winery in Dartmouth
4. Coastal Vineyards in Dartmouth
5. Westport Rivers Winery in Westport
6. Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard in Little Compton, RI
7. Greenvale Vineyards in Portsmouth, RI
8. Newport Vineyards in Middletown, RI
9. Langworthy Farm in Westerly, RI
10. Saltwater Farm Vineyard in Stonington, CT
11. Stonington Vineyards in Stonington, CT
12. Jonathan Edwards Winery in Stonington, CT
13. Preston Ridge Vineyard in Preston, CT
14. Maugle Sierra Vineyards in Ledyard, CT
Want to take the tour with us? Grab your 2017 Vintner Tasting Ticket and you can taste world class wines at all of the Coastal Wine Trail Vineyards for just $89 below- be sure to use promo code Fun107 at checkout! Click on the banner below!
Wine Trail winds through the heart of the Southeastern New England- from Cape Cod through Connecticut. Spend two to three days winding through historic cities and charming villages to visit the fourteen locally owned wineries that call this region home. With the Coastal Wine Trail Passport, you'll receive 2 tastings at all 14 locations (a value of $298) for just $89 when you use code FUN107 at checkout.