Spooky Season: The Best Halloween Displays on the SouthCoast
Get into the spooky spirit with an after-dinner drive by your local neighborhood haunt.
With Halloween events canceled left and right, lots of families are looking for safe, spirited fun for their kids. SouthCoast homeowners have answered the call with amazing Halloween displays for everyone to enjoy. Some of the displays are so much fun, you'll probably visit them more than once. And the best part is, it's free!
Browse through the list of local yard haunts below and find a haunt near you or check out the photos below and make a trip to see them for yourself. Did we miss any? Let us know and we'll keep the list going right through October 31.
- 60 Oxford Street, Fairhaven features a spooky graveyard scene in front of the house. Map it here
- 381 Hersom St., New Bedford features tons of lights and family-friendly inflatables. Map it here
- 307 Tarklin Hill Road, New Bedford across from Normandin Middle School (when it's open; they also have a haunted garage to see!) Map it here
- 362 Tarklin Hill Road, New Bedford Map it here
- 18 Blueberry Terrace, New Bedford features dozens of jack-o-lanterns on the front porch and is known as the Pumpkin House. Map it here
- 99 Briarwood Drive, New Bedford features handmade Nightmare Before Christmas decorations; a must stop for any Jack Skellington fan. Map it here
- 43 Poplar Road, New Bedford has a giant pirate ship covered in lights and is just around the block from 99 Briarwood Drive. Map it here
- 22 Pinehurst Street, Dartmouth features a number of skeleton scenes including the Village People, Game of Thrones, and one of this year's popular 12-foot skeletons. Map it here
- 39 Azalea Drive, Dartmouth features hundreds of decorations, animatronics, and lights. This is a walk-through haunt. Map it here
- Cotton Candy Lane, Dartmouth features tons of family-friendly inflatables including a full-size Ghostbusters car and Nightmare Before Christmas characters. Map it here
- 10 Stonewall Avenue, Dartmouth features witches, Dracula, a cemetery, a skeleton organist, a headless horseman, and more. Map it here
- 18 Village Avenue, Acushnet Map it here