SouthCoast Teacher of the Month 2019-2020
FUN 107 and ProGroup Contracting are honoring SouthCoast teachers with the Teacher of the Month Award!
Nominate a teacher just by filling out the form below. If your candidate wins, we will surprise them with special gifts to help make their classroom even better! And maybe even a little something special for the kids to celebrate.
Let’s show our teachers some love for working so hard for our kids!
Here are the winners from the 2017 - 2018 school year:
1. February 2018 - Lisa Chenard, a 2nd-grade at Abraham Lincoln Elementary School in New Bedford
2. March 2018 - Sarah Barroso, a 5th-grade teacher at East Fairhaven Elementary School
3. April 2018 - Mrs. Alves, an 8th-grade teacher at James Morton Middle School in Fall River
4. May 2018 - Ms. Nault, a Kindergarten teacher at John William Decas School in Wareham
Here are the winners from the 2018 - 2019 school year:
1. October 2018 - Mrs. Andrade, a Pre-K teacher at Mary L. Fonseca Elementary School
2. November 2018 - Ms. Flaherty, a high school teacher at Global Learning Charter Public School
3. December 2018 - Mrs. Vincent, an early education teacher at Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School.
4. January 2019 - Mrs. Castelo, a 3rd-grade teacher at East Fairhaven Elementary School.
5. February 2019 - Ms. Zajac, a Kindergarten teacher at Mattapoisett Center School
6. March 2019 - Mr. Doane, a 7th-grade social studies teacher at Dartmouth Middle School
7. April 2019 - Mrs. Lawrence, a 4th-grade teacher at Sgt. William Carney Academy
8. May 2019 - Mrs. Isaksen, a Pre-K teacher at East Freetown Elementary School
Will your child's teacher be next?