SouthCoast Restaurants That Give Away Free Meals on Your Birthday
If you heard the show this morning, I'm sure you heard Christine and Gazelle making a bigger deal about my birthday than I really would have liked. In a way, though, I'm happy they brought it up because we started talking about restaurants on the SouthCoast that still offer you a free meal on your birthday.
We got a ton of feedback from the audience, so I figured we'd share it with you here. The next time a birthday in your family rolls around, you can visit one of these places. Or, you can do what I'm going to do: strategically organize a tour of all of the places and really take full advantage.
- Freestone's City Grill offers a free birthday meal to members of their email club.
- Bittersweet Farm sends its loyalty members an email roughly 4-6 days prior to your birthday. You have to be a member in advance in order to receive the email.
- D'Angelos Sandwich Shops Rewards Card members receive a free small sub on their birthday.
- Riccardi's offers $10 off your meal, good for two weeks after your birthday.
- Home Plate in Taunton offers a free birthday meal, but requires an $8.99 purchase and has up to a $20 value.
- Not Your Average Joes offers $15 off of your meal via email.
- Olive Garden offers a free dessert on your birthday.
- 99 Restaurant offers a free dessert on your birthday with the purchase of a meal.
- Red Robin offers a free burger on your birthday for rewards members.
- Moe's offers a free Birthday Burrito for people with the Moe’s App.
- Bertucci's offers a free pizza for your birthday. They will email you the offer when you a member of their email club.
- Charlie Horse in Kingston offers a buy one, get one free deal to people on their birthday.
Let us know if you are aware of any other local restaurants offering free meals on your birthday. We'll add it to our list.