How to Listen to Fun 107 on Your Alexa
So you got an Alexa for Christmas. One of the best features on your new Alexa is the fact that you can listen to Fun 107 on it. Here's how to make it happen.
Getting a new Alexa for Christmas is fun! It can, however, be a little confusing getting it set up to do the things you need. You hear on the radio about how you can listen to us by saying, "Alexa, play Fun 107", but you need to first set your Alexa up to do this. The good news is it is not a very difficult thing to do, and it only takes about 30-45 seconds to set it up.
1. Download the free Amazon Alexa app.
2. Open the app, then open the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
2. Select "Skills and Games" in the drop-down menu.
4. Touch the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Enter "Fun 107" in the search bar.
6. The press the "search" button.
7. Hit "Enable To Use". You will now be able to listen to us by saying "Alexa, play Fun 107."