Dartmouth Carnival 2021: What You Need to Know
The carnival is coming to town this weekend and everyone is excited. Bring the whole family for carnival games, rides, and all the delicious carnival food you have been craving since last summer. Here’s what you need to know before you head over to the Dartmouth Mall for your favorite ride and treat at Fiesta Shows.
This year’s Summer Carnival will be located in the parking lot of the old Sears Auto from Thursday, July 22 through Sunday, July 25 with a gate fee of $2 per person. With 14 carnival rides, six games, and four food wagons, there’s something for everyone at this season's favorite event.
Weather permitting, the carnival will run on the following schedule:
Thursday, July 22: 6 pm to close, typically 10 pm
Friday, July 23: 6 pm to close, typically 10 pm
Saturday, July 24: 1 pm to close, typically 10 pm
Sunday, July 25: 1 pm to close, typically 9 pm
Please note that the closing time is subject to change without notice.
Big or small, there are rides for all.
- Expo Wheel - Must be 42″, under 42″ needs adult
- Flying Bobs - Must be 48″ tall
- Mardi Gras - Must be 42″ tall, under 36″- 42″ needs adult
- Seven Seas - Must be 48″ tall, 42″- 48″ need adult
- Zero Gravity - Must be 48″ tall
- Hyper Spin - Must be 42″ tall
- Pharaoh’s Fury - Must be 48″ tall
- Viper - Must be 48″ tall, 44″- 48″ need adult
- Carousel - Must be 42″ tall, under 42″ needs adult
- Slide - Must be 42″ tall, under 42″ needs adult
- Crazy Bus - Must be 36″ tall, under 36″ needs adult
- Dragon Wagon - Must be 42″ tall, max height is 60″ (five feet)
- Dizzy Dragon - Must be 42″tall, under 42″- 30″ needs adult
- Farm Tractors - Between 36″ and 56″ tall only
This year’s carnival will operate a little differently than in years past. There are no more physical tickets, but electronic cards with “ride credits” instead. Wristbands and Megapasses are available for those who want to enjoy unlimited rides.
- The Megapass: Unlimited mechanical rides for the entire day of your choice. The Megapass is only good for one-time use, with no advance reservation required. The Megapass is the only available option for unlimited rides for Friday, July 23, and Saturday, July 24. The online price is $40. The on-site price is $45.
- Unlimited Ride Specials/Wristbands: Wristbands are only valid on Thursday, July 22, and Sunday, July 25. For Sunday’s entry, wristbands can be used for either the 1 to 5 pm admission or 5 to 9 pm admission. The online price is $30 per person. The on-site price is $35.
- Individual Ride Tickets: The electronic card is pre-loaded and acts as a debit card that you swipe to redeem credits for rides. Please note that the ticket card machine may not be accessible within an hour of the carnival closing to prevent people from running out of time to redeem the credits they purchase.
All ticket sales are final are there will be no refunds. Wristbands are limited to the days and times listed above. The Megapass is valid any day for the entire day. Exclusions and restrictions may apply at the sole discretion of Fiesta Shows.