Action-Packed February Vacation for Fall River Public Library
With the cold temperatures expected this week, parents are looking for fun things to do while the kids are on school vacation. Luckily, the Fall River Public Library is offering a wide variety of activities for families this week.
It's right around this time of school vacation week that the kids start to get on their parents' nerves. If they play one more Xbox game, their heads may explode, and they incessantly complain about being bored.
Here are just a few of the family-friendly activities that are happening at the Fall River Public Library:
- Kids on the Block, Main Library, 11 a.m.
- Teen Board Games, South Branch, 11 a.m.
- Dungeons & Dragons, South Branch, 1:30 p.m.
- Cutting the Digital Cord, Main Library, 6 p.m.
- Magic: the Gathering, Main Library, 6 p.m.
- Snowball Follies, Main Library, 11 a.m.
- Matinee movie, 1 p.m., Main Library, feat. Nobody's Fool
- Kids' craft, 3:30 p.m., South Branch
- Family Movie, 4:15 p.m., South Branch, feat. Smallfoot
- Book Club, Main Library, 5:30 p.m.
- Readers' Tea, 2 p.m., South Branch
- Family LEGO Night, 6 p.m., Main Library
- Vinyasa Yoga, 10 a.m., Main Library
- Breaker Space, 10 a.m., Main Library
3D Pen Workshop, 1 p.m., Main Library
All of these activities are free and open to the public.
You can find more details on the Fall River Public Library's Facebook page.