United States Post Office Deadlines for Holiday Shipping
If you need your Christmas gifts to arrive before December 25th, the United States Postal Service has you covered.
The United States Postal Service deadlines are here. With the Christmas season fast approaching, your going to want to plan shipping your letters and gifts accordingly so they won't get lost in the crazy holiday shuffle.
Be sure to check out these deadlines if your shipping this holiday season- you'll definitely be kicking yourself if you get stuck paying extra to overnight something.
For international shipment, send no later than:
- Saturday, December 10th through Priority Mail International
- Thursday, December 15th through Priority Mail Express International
- Tuesday, December 20th through Global Express Guaranteed
For Domestic shipment, send no later than:
- Tuesday, December 20th through First-Class Mail
- Wednesday, December 21st through Priority Mail
- Friday, December 23rd through Priority Mail Express
Plus, if you ship through Priority Mail, you'll get:
- Free holiday boxes
- Free tracking
- Free insurance up to $50
Not sure where the closest post office is? Find the closest office to your home or work here.
Have fun shipping this holiday season!