The New Trend in New England This Summer Is Brunch Crawls
I've never heard of a "Brunch Crawl" until now, but I am definitely all about this.
The Providence Brunch Crawl is coming to the Providence G Club on June 29 and it's only the beginning of this new "going from brunch to brunch" fad this spring and summer. You'll want to buckle up and save as many calories as you can to take part in this type of eating and drinking marathon.
The Providence Pub Crawl's Facebook Events Page has the full scoop of the days events:
It's Providence's first brunch crawl, people! Pop the bubbly and squad up for an afternoon of classy day-partying 😎🍾
SAT - JUNE 29 | DOWNTOWN
12PM - 6PM
General Admission Experience...
- Exclusive access to the area's best venues (start @ G Pub)
- Exclusive specials (mimosa/bloody mary/irish coffee/etc.) at each stop - and brunch bites too!
- Professional red carpet photography
- Giveaways at each bar when checking in with the event app
- More surprises from our sponsors!
VIP includes everything in GA plus...Mimosas & Brunch Buffet Package (2-hr VIP exclusive DJ experience)
21+ only. Tickets limited to first 1,000 guests. We are expecting to sell out quickly! Get yours at BarCrawlNation.com/rprovidencebrunch