Southcoast Health Presents the Women, Wellness, and Wine Event
Join Abby and Southcoast Health as they present a free event at Rachel's Lakeside on Thursday, October 18.
We, as women, are complex creatures. We juggle a dozen different things at any given minute of the day and we don't always have time to check in on our health and wellness. Nevermind making the time to ask doctors those questions or learn more about the intricate systems that keep our bodies doing everything we rely on them to do.
This coming Thursday, October 18, you can join me and the professionals and doctors from Southcoast Health as they host a free event to address things like weight management, breast health, heart health, healthy pregnancy, and family planning, and so much more.
The speaking portion of the evening will feature the following:
- Dr. Maureen Chung – Breast Center/breast health
- Dr. Nosheen Javed – Cardiology/heart health
- Dr. G. Uma Harinarayanan – Reproductive health
- Dr. Rayford Kruger – Weight management/weight loss
- Dr. Joseph Lifrak – Orthopedics/joint health
And here are some of the vendors that will be there:
- Free consultations for cut and color by Hair in Motion
- Stress reduction and life-balance guidance by Achieve Inner Balance
- Hannah Grace will be there with her Bath Bombs for Diabetes!
- Learn about essential oils from Young Living Essential Oils
- Cupping demonstration by SPA NOOR
The Women & Wellness event will kick off Rachel's Lakeside at 4 p.m. and go until 8 p.m. You can pre-register for the event here for your chance to win a raffle with dozens of prizes. Also, there will be WINE! I am so looking forward to being a part of this event as health and wellness is so crucial and you can never learn enough about how to best care for your body. I hope to see you there.