Old Tiverton Schoolhouse Available on Airbnb
When the kids are on school vacation, the last place they want to be is inside a school. However, we came across one rental property that would make a grown-up want to go back to school.
The “Old Tiverton Four Corners Schoolhouse No. 1” is located within Historic Tiverton Four Corners and sits on five-acres. According to the listing on Airbnb, the “two front doors lead into the living room which is open to the gourmet kitchen. This wide-open common area would have been the one-room schoolhouse back in the 1800s.”
The old schoolhouse has the following features:
- A functioning wood-burning fireplace, complete with a bag of our firewood to help get you started
- A large TV located in the living room area
- Two bedrooms
- “The master bedroom has a king-size bed fitted with a luxurious ten-inch foam mattress. A wall-mounted LED TV complete with cable access will help ensure a relaxing finish to your day.”
- “The second bedroom is outfitted twin bunk-beds and an LCD TV to accommodate friends or family.”
- One bathroom equipped with a Whirlpool tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- A high-efficiency laundry system is available "if you plan on an extended stay"
- A brick patio with a table, chairs, and a grill
- Central air conditioning/heating
- Wide-plank pine flooring
And don't forget to "ring the working vintage twenty-four-inch, cast-iron school bell to gather your friends and family for an old-fashioned meal."