Let’s Taco ‘Bout National Taco Day on October 4th
National Taco Day is October 4th so get ready to chow down, taco lovers!
Last year Americans ate over 4.5 billion tacos, which is 490,000 miles of tacos. That's enough to bring us to the moon and back! Don't you, too, want to eat your share of the 774 million pounds of taco?
This Taco Tuesday, visit your favorite Mexican restaurant and fill up on beef, chicken, and fish tacos. Mix in your beans, cheese, and garnishes. Don't have a Taco Tuesday spot? Here's our quick list of Southcoast favorites:
- Frontera Grill Mexican Restaurant - 214 Huttleston Ave. Fairhaiven, Ma.
- Tequila Lime - 197 Bank Street, Fall River
- No Problemo Taqueria - 813 Purchase St. New Bedford, Ma.
- Fiesta Mexican Restaurant - 634 State Rd. North Dartmouth, Ma.
- Fiesta Mexican Restaurant - 117 County Street, Somerset