January 2017 Recap
We hit the ground running in 2017! 3 contests, 2 fundraisers and 1 big ol' event. Here's how we did.
Cause Marketing Efforts:
- Annual Schwartz Center/Meeting Street: We partner with the Schwartz Center for their 41st Meeting Street Telethon. The goal of the Radio/Telethon was to raise one million dollars, and at the end of Saturday evening the donations had totaled to $1,130,328! Funds raised went to support children who are at risk, have a developmental delay, or disability.
- Mashpee Commons Annual Coat Drive: We partnered with Mashpee Commons to host the annual coat drive. Hundreds of coats were donated in just a matter of hours and one lucky donor even won a pair of Justin Bieber tickets just for doing a good thing.
- 26th Annual Bridal Show: January 29th was our 26th Annual Bridal Show at White's of Westport. With just over 600 qualified, local brides looking to book weddings for 2017 and 2018, these brides represented more than 70 local cities and towns from Plymouth to Providence eager to book with more than 55 wedding industry vendors. View our full gallery for photos from the show here.
- 21 Pilots Ticket and Meet & Greets: For one week, people entered to win pairs of tickets and meet & greet passes for 21 Pilots Providence show.
- Hamilton Tickets for Broadway Show and Hotel Accommodations: For two weeks, listeners entered to win a pair of tickets to see Hamilton on Broadway and overnight accommodations. Qualifiers also received the Hamilton Mixtape album.
- Patriots Playoff Tickets: Folks entered to win a pair of Patriots playoff tickets to their game on January 14th where they faced off with the Houston Texans.
We would like to thank Aaron Pools and Spas for being a sponsor of our Fun Club, allowing for these great contests to happen! Contact our office to get your business involved in other upcoming contests like the Great Grocery Giveaway, Cash Call and more!