How You Can Still Buy Monster Mash Tickets
Online tickets for Monster Mash sold out incredibly quickly, leaving some people wondering if they could still attend this all-new version of Monster Mash. We have been getting all kinds of questions about how people can still buy tickets to Monster Mash. Here is what we can tell you.
Even though the pre-sale, online tickets have been gobbled up, you definitely still have an opportunity to be at this reinvented version of Monster Mash.�� We're not gonna lie, the tickets are much more exclusive because the Vault is a small, cooler room, so there will only be several hundred tickets sold to this year's Monster Mash. The tickets are going to be sold on a first-come, first-served basis Friday night until they are sold out.
Here are the most common questions we are getting asked this week about Monster Mash:
1. What is the earliest I can buy Monster Mash tickets? The remaining Monster Mash tickets will be sold on-site (cash only) for $15 at Greasy Luck starting at 9:30 p.m. They will remain on sale until the room is at capacity.
2. I know you'll be checking IDs at the door, so can I wear a mask or makeup? Yes, you can. You will be asked to remove your mask so that security can make sure your good-looking face matches the one pictured on your ID. The same goes for people wearing makeup. While we are allowing people to wear makeup, security just needs to be able to recognize you as the same person in the photo ID.
3. What time do doors open to the party? The party begins at 10 p.m. and goes until close.
4. Are you doing a cash costume contest? YES! We are going to award two $500 cash awards for costumes thanks to Shipyard Brewing. Hair In Motion Cosmetology Academy will be awarding a $100 Sephora gift card for best makeup.
5. Who will be at the party from Fun 107? Gazelle, Christine Fox, Jackson, and I will all be there along with our street team.
6. Will food be served at Greasy Luck? Yes. There will be a special Monster Mash menu with some scary good food.