How To Celebrate Mean Girls Day!
"It's October 3rd."
Anyone who's a fan of the 2004 cult classic knows what today is! It's the day Aaron Samuels asked Cady Heron what day it was! October 3rd!
For some reason it's become tradition to consider October 3rd, "Mean Girls Day." I know what you're thinking... "HOW CAN I CELEBRATE THIS HISTORIC DAY." Well fear not.. I have a few ideas for you.
1) Become The First Person In Human History To Make "Fetch" A Thing.
2) Don't Stick Your Nose In Other People's Business...
3) Tomorrow's Wednesday... You Know What To Do.
4) Look Both Ways Before Crossing The Street...
5) Remember... "You Go Glenn Coco"