Black Friday Shopping Survival Tips
Black Friday is fast approaching and it's time for you shopping lovers' to get prepared. Before heading out of the house this Black Friday, check out these think-ahead ideas to make sure you're fully prepared for the day ahead:
- Do your homework - Check out all the sites and flyers for the sales. Know what wish list items you're buying.
- Compare prices - Head over to the one site you need to compare prices and get updates BlackFriday.fm
- Bring your store credit cards - Remember, some stores give more discounts when you charge purchases to your store credit card.
- Bring a friend - They can hold your spot in line while you go get that item you forgot, or vice versa. (Plus, it's boring to shop alone).
- Charge your phone - Bring a mobile battery bank if you have one.
- Rest up the day before.
- Choose your drinks and food wisely before going shopping - For example: Vavo's beans of any kind.
- Fill your gas tank - Traffic may be hectic and destinations may take longer to reach.
- Find a list of your local coffee shops - Coffee will keep you going and you may just be able to catch a deal there.
- Use the restroom at your house before you leave.
- Buy feet and hand warmers - Just in case the weather is cold and you're waiting outside for quite some time.
- Stay hydrated - With all that running around, having a couple of bottles of water in the car would be a good idea.
- Overdress - It's better to have to take off layers than regret you didn't put enough on.
- Don't bring the kids - Schedule a babysitter or see if local places like the YMCA are doing anything fun for them.
- Plan the vehicle you take accordingly - If you're buying a lot, a big vehicle may be better. If you're not buying so much, a small vehicle will better suit you. Remember, parking!
- Try not to wear red to Target - I regret it every time!