All-You-Can-Eat Chicken Nuggets Coming to Chick-fil-A
I've lived my entire life in preparation for this day.
What if I were to tell you that you could fill your belly as much as you want with chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A for only $20.00, you'd probably say I was insane in the membrane. Well, ladies and gentlemen, hold onto your fanny packs, because this is not a joke. Chick-fil-A is making dreams come true.
On Wednesday, February 20 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Chick-fil-A in Attleboro is opening their doors to those who wish to take the plunge into a never-ending platter of nuggs. The sky is the limit, but there are rules according to the restaurant:
1. You'll be assigned a wristband and a seat upon arrival.
2. If you leave the restaurant, you will lose your wristband.
3. Only people wearing the wristbands will be allowed on the designated area for the event so if your friends want to sit with you, they will only be allowed to do so IF they're wearing the wristband.
4. Each round of nuggets and fries must be completed before another round is served.
5. This event is DINE IN ONLY, no CARRY OUT allowed.
--Chick-fil-A Attleboro via Facebook
As a bonus, Chick-fil-A will even throw in french fries and a drink to compliment those delectable, savory, mouth-watering little chicken nuggets.
Take my advice, I have witnessed with my own eyes the impact of participation Chick-fil-A receives with any of their promotions, and it's nothing less than crowded. Be sure to get your spot in line bright and early before the nugget feast begins and before the restaurant hits capacity.