Things I Plan to Do When I’m Stuck at Home
With the likeliness of having to work from home looming, I started thinking about all the things I could finally get to without having to leave the house. We all have things that we let slide at home just because we are too busy.
I'll be the first to admit, I have a pretty healthy list of things to keep me busy at home. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that should spend some time doing some self-reflecting, either.
Here are a few things I plan to get to if I have to work from home:
– First and for most, I'm going to find ALL the matching socks. They have to be in my house somewhere!
– Get the green thumb I know I always had but never had the patience for. I mean, it's the perfect time to plant, right?
– Organize my closet. Maybe even color coordinate everything.
– Right now they are apparently offering online tours of all the museums. It could be a great opportunity to finally brush up on some of our nation's history.
– Actually spend time having real conversations with people.
– Always wanted to take up playing video games. If you can believe it, I actually was big into Sega back in the day. I have a feeling I'd probably be the WORST at all the popular video games today.
– Thankfully I'm all stocked up on wine, although it'll all depend on how long this goes on. I'm thinking I have a week's worth. With all the wine clubs I'm a part of I'd actually be able to make a dent in that collection of delicious wine.
What are somethings you would finally do if we have to stay home for a few weeks?