The Enchanted Village Returns to the Cape Codder this Month
The 17th Annual Enchanted Village opens at the end of November at the Cape Codder in Hyannis.
Every year, the Cape Codder transforms their property into a holiday wonderland with thousands of lights, topiary animals, and visits from Santa each weekend. The holiday display will be open daily from November 30 through January 1, 2019. It is absolutely free and open to the public which means you can take a stroll through the lights, listen to music, and even enjoy nightly bonfires (weather permitting!)
There will also be a concert series over the course of December that is open to the public:
- Saturday, December 1: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
- Friday, December 7: Cape Cod Surftones Holiday Concert
- Saturday, December 8: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
- Saturday, December 15: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
- Saturday, December 22: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
The Cape Codder staff do ask that everyone bring a new, unwrapped, toy or gift card to add to their Giving Tree. All proceeds will be donated directly to Independence House.
If spending a weekend in the Enchanted Village sounds like a magical weekend trip for your family, you can book an Enchanted Village Package here. The package includes a one night stay and $100 in dining and lodging credits to use at the spa, dinner, and gift shops.