The Easter Bunny Is Taking a Joy Ride Through Westport
As everyone is being asked to stay at home during Easter weekend, the Easter Bunny has found a way to visit the SouthCoast.
If you're in the Westport area today, you just might catch the Easter Bunny rolling through on a Harley Davidson. Yes, you read that correctly.
At 3 p.m., Mr. Peter Cottontail will be taking the following route:
- Down Osborn St
- Bear left at Arlington Ave, then right onto Rt 6
- Right onto Union St, Continue to Grove
- Left on Center St, left on Forsythia Ln
- Left onto Fieldstone Dr, right onto 177
- Right on Greenfield Rd, Left onto Briar Dr, Right on Spinnaker Way
- Left on Lighthouse Lane, Right onto 177, Right on Tickle Rd, Right on Courtney Dr
- Right on Devo lane, Left on Brownell Ave, Left on Courtney Dr
- Left onto Tickle Rd, cross through intersection to Robert St, follow to end
- Left on Granada Dr, then Sawdy Dr, Slight left onto Beechwood Dr, left on Denis dr
- Right on Robert St, Continue to end then Right on 177, Right on Sodom Rd
- Left onto Jillian Way until end slight right onto Shannon Dr go to end of road
- Take Left on Charlotte White Rd, then quick right to Meadowbrook ln
- Left on Longwood Dr, that turns into Fernmarsh ln, at end take Charlotte White Rd
- At intersection take right onto Main Rd
- Left on Hixbridge Rd
- Left onto Drift Rd
- Left on Old Country
- Right on To Gifford
- Right onto Kyle Jacob Rd, left on Rachs ln, continue on Francis st, left on Almada st
- Finally, a slight left on Bill St, right onto Roslyn St, at end go right back to Gifford
What a great event to be able to view from the safety of your front porch without having to go out to the mall or any location where the Easter Bunny would normally settle each year.
If there was ever a way to keep the spirit alive, it's this local event right here.