Round the Bend Farm Announces 2020 Open Farm Days
Open Farm Days are the one day each month that Round the Bend Farm opens its gates to the public, offering activities for kids of all ages, workshops for adults & farm tours. They have a market with local farmers selling a variety of farm-fresh goodies. You should probably bring your appetite for ready-to-eat foods right off the grill. Whether you are an adult, a child, or a goat, there is a little bit of fun for everyone.
Open Farm Days include:
- Family-friendly farm tours
- Workshops for both kids and adults
- Food available for purchase such as made-to-order grass-fed burgers, non-GMO pork sandwiches, homemade vegan black bean burgers on homemade buns
You can find the following items available at the market:
- Paradox Acres non-GMO, pasture-raised pork & 100% grass-fed beef
- Goatbusters pasture-raised goat meat
- Hana’s Honey (from RTB hives)
- Nilsa’s Herbal Teas & Botanicals
- MA maple syrup
- RTB T-shirts, sweatshirts, patches and more
Open Farm Days are held at the new learning center.
Please note that payment is by cash or check only as the farm does not have the wi-fi connection necessary to accept credit cards. However, they are now accepting SNAP benefits. Please remember that pets are not allowed.
See the full schedule below. Each event will take place from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Saturday, April 18
- Saturday, May 16
- Saturday, June 20
- Saturday, July 18
- Saturday, August 15
- Saturday, September 19
- Saturday, October 17
- Saturday, November 21
- Saturday, December 19
Additional reporting by Harry Fecteau.