Road Trip Worthy: Nine New Hampshire Waterfalls in One Trip
New Hampshire can be quite beautiful, which isn't news to most, but honestly, who knew it had all these amazing waterfalls you could see all in one trip?
With the warm weather finally upon us, this route would be amazing to try!
Just plug these nine destinations (via onlyinyourstate.com) into your GPS device or app, in this order, and despite what TLC says--you WILL be chasin' waterfalls!
- Franconia State Park, Lincoln NH
- Beecher and Pearl Cascades, Carol, NH
- Ammonoosuc Ravine, Sargent’s Purchase
- Arethusa Falls, Hart’s Location (the tallest!)
- Jackson Falls, Jackson, NH
- Glen Ellis Falls, Jackson, NH
- Diana’s Baths, Bartlett, NH
- Lower Falls, Albany, NH (yes, Albany is not only in New York).
- Sabbaday Falls, Waterville Valley, NH
You'll thank me later!