Odd But True: Today is National Ex Spouse Day.
Ouch, I feel like even if I was eligible to celebrate, I wouldn't 😂.
I guess there are a few positives ways to look at the day, for example, try these!
- Remember all those times you said, "I'm so happy I'm not with (this person) anymore.
- Do some "spring cleaning". If you're still holding onto some things remind you that person, TOSS IT, you'll thank me later.
- Spend time with the people who really love you.
- Focus on what makes you happy.
- Have a GNO or a BNO (if that's a thing, I don't know, I would just say go out with the boys).