IHOP Releases New Halloween-Inspired Menu
Truth be told, you simply can't go wrong with pancakes for breakfast.
In preparation for the new Addams Family movie, premiering October 11, IHOP released a new lineup of "dreadfully delicious" items. These new items are given spooky names in time for the upcoming Halloween season.
I reached out to the Dartmouth IHOP location to inquire about this "frightastic" new change to the national menu and they have indeed confirmed the following new Addams Family lineup:
- Wednesday’s Web-Cakes: Fluffy, signature buttermilk pancakes topped with cupcake icing, webbed with Hershey's chocolate syrup and topped with violet whipped topping.
- Gomez’ Green Chili Omelette: Marinated pulled pork, Jack and cheddar cheeses, fire-roasted peppers and onions, and green chile verde sauce topped with sour cream.
- Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake: A haunted house-made Hershey's chocolate ice cream shake with violet whipped topping.
- Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate: Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate topped with violet whipped topping and a drizzle of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Kooky Kids Combo: A Wednesday’s Web-Cakes served with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
As if this spooky yet delicious promotion for the Halloween season wasn't enough, children 12 and under will receive a free entrée from the kids' menu as long as you purchase an entree from the adult menu as well. This is only for dining in, but it is still a deal that you do not want to miss.
Although Dartmouth is on board, not all IHOPs are participating, so be sure to check in with your local restaurant for the promotion lasting until November 3.