Are Cyber Monday Deals Overrated, or Worth the Online Headache?
For me, it's worth the online chaos because I get really amazing deals on the busiest cyber shopping day of the year. That may not be the case, though, for some.
Who doesn't love Cyber Monday? You get great deals from the comfort of your home or dare I say, your office cubicle? Lots of online stores that I know and love are promoting major deals and sales. I'm going to highlight some of my favorites for you. Who knows, maybe we like some of the same stores and deals.
- Up to 50 percent off on select items. Some of the exclusions would be electronics, of course. But, most of the toys, all clothing and home accessories are all blowing out inventory with huge sales online right now as we speak.
- 25 percent off your whole order, which is very rare. Dick's rarely has sales because honestly, they're so popular that they don't need to. There are no exclusions here either.
- 50 percent off some of their clothing and gear. We know who is pumped to get his Lulu Lemon on, right, Michael?
- Up to 70 percent off on select items right now. So I just shopped the site and I can tell you that all of their already marked-down sale items are up to 70 percent off. The pickings are somewhat slim, but they're there. You can also grab 40 percent off what they call their "specials," which are regular-priced items. I just bought gifts for five people on my list and did it for under $200. This is my biggest win so far today!
- Up to 50 percent off on select items online. And here's a store where you don't find any sales, ever, outside of Cyber Monday.
- Up to 60 percent off on select items.
- 60 percent off clothing
- 70 percent off jewelry
J C Penny
- 60 percent off holiday decor
- Free shipping on orders of $25
- Up to 60 percent off on clothing
Amazon is killing the game today with all that they are offering their customers in sales and deals.
- Customers can get an Echo Dot for just $22 or Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for just $19.99
- save $100 on PS4 Pro
- save up to 45 percent on HAUS LABORATORIES by Lady Gaga Limited Time kits
- save up to 80 percent on Kindle bestselling books
- save 30 percent on select Hasbro Games, NERF, FurReal toys, and more
- Free shipping, which is great. The deals are there everyday anyways but adding free shipping is a huge plus.
- 20 percent off, which to me is a little skimpy for them. I feel like they can do better than this for Cyber Monday.
Swarovski. Now we're talking (hint hint).
- 25 percent off
- Up to 50 percent off on select items
Nordstrom Rack is another one of my favorite shopping sites. You get the deals here that you won't necessarily get at the parent site (although I still love them), Nordstrom.com. Massive savings are happening today, have fun!
- Up to 65 percent off on select items
- 50 percent off of the whole purchase
- Free shipping
Ann Taylor is one of my last stops for Cyber Monday. This is really only because I am afraid I will be so tempted that I'll buy something for myself.
- 50 percent off site
- Free shipping
FYE is also doing deals they typically don't do this holiday season. My kids love this store.
- 25 percent off the whole site
- Free shipping