Woman Hospitalized After Fire in Dartmouth Home
An elderly woman was hospitalized after a fire at a Dartmouth home Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 9 a.m. in a home in the 600 block of Tucker Road. Dartmouth District No. 2 Fire Chief Tim Andre told ABC6 that firefighters pulled the woman out of the home.
She was unconscious but breathing. The woman was taken to a local hospital but her condition is unknown.
Chief Andre says one dog perished in the fire and the home is a total loss. The fire remains under investigation.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app