Tom Brady Spends Day 1 of Deflategate Suspension at Kraft’s Cookout
As you may know, Tom Brady has a four-game Deflategate suspension underway. But that didn't stop him from having fun at Patriots owner Robert Kraft's annual Cape Cod cookout for the team.
Brady's suspension started that Saturday at 4pm and there's a list of things the quarterback can't do until October 3rd.
He's not permitted to:
- attend or watch practices
- appear at the club facility for any reason
- Have contact with any club personnel (no exchange of playbooks/game plans or sending videos)
- Engage in any team football-related activities or discussions with teammates, even if away from club facility
- go to stadium as a spectator
- travel to clubs on road games
- attend press conferences
*Note: "club facility" is considered the stadium, locker rooms, and meeting rooms.
So until October third, Tom is pretty limited to what he can do. Maybe Giselle has a few extra house projects he can keep busy with for the month :)
Additional Reporting By: Mikaylee McEwan