Jurassic Quest Coming to Gillette Stadium
Present-day is far from exciting, so let’s go back to prehistoric times from the comfort of our cars. Get ready for Jurassic Quest, the largest and most realistic dinosaur event in the area, coming to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro September 4-13.
According to the Jurassic Quest website, it is the only dinosaur event with true to life dinosaurs. Fans will experience 80 different species during their expedition with incredibly realistic detail. Thanks to the help of paleontologists, “Whether their prehistoric counterpart had skin that was scaly, had feathers or fur, Jurassic Quest has spared no expense in bringing this realism to life.”
Jurassic Quest usually offers a walk-through experience, but they have revamped the event for the safety of guests and to adhere to CDC guidelines, allowing guests to slowly drive through the experience. Here’s what to expect during your Dino Drive-Thru:
- The drive-thru quest that includes 70 dinosaurs
- Your own personal audio tour guide that will accompany you throughout the journey
- Incredibly realistic and interactive baby dinosaurs as part of the tour
- A free souvenir photo (one per vehicle) that will be available online
- A “Dino Doctor” that will be available via text for all of your prehistoric questions
Tickets will be sold online only and they warn that they will sell out quickly, so don’t wait.
This is the type of experience that the entire family can enjoy, and I can’t wait to hear my two-year-old nephew try to pronounce Tyrannosaurus Rex after getting up close and personal with one.