Owner, Mario Ribeiro posted a sincere word of thanks to al those who helped make the reopening of Cask & Pig Kitchen and Alehouse possible tonight.

"Thank you to the community for all your support! After a very scary and dangerous fire on Saturday afternoon we will be back in business today at 4:00 PM. The fire wasn't as bad as it could've been, it was contained to the exhaust fan located on the roof of our building and no one was hurt! The fire was caused by embers from our wood grill that made their way up to the exhaust fan on the roof where it began spinning with some grease inside the fan causing it to ignite. There has been speculation and rumors that it was an interior grease fire which is completely false. Our kitchen is one of the cleanest you'll ever see, and it's open so everyone can see for themselves. My staff, who were quick to action getting a packed restaurant evacuated safely and calmly. And then coming back in the building after the fire was extinguished and cleaning so we could be back in business."\

See the full post HERE.

Cask & Pig Kitchen and Alehouse / Facebook
Cask & Pig Kitchen and Alehouse / Facebook

More From WFHN-FM/FUN 107