Which City on the Southcoast Reigns Supreme?
If you had to choose one city from all of the Southcoast cities below (I had to leave some out as there are more than you think), which do you believe is the best. First, let's go over the best each has to offer, and we'll see if there's an obvious favorite by the end.
- Highs: Lizzie Borden House, Battleship Cove, Lazer Gate, Portuguese culture is everywhere, and the Factory of Terror.
- Highs: The Zeiterion Theatre, New Bedford Whaling Museum, Buttonwood Park Zoo, and Mass Escape.
- Highs: Compo Beach, Sherwood Island State Park, and Horseneck Beach.
- Highs: Fort Phoenix State Reservation, Millicent Library, Ice House Bar and Grille, and the proximity to Cape Cod.
- Highs: the Lloyd Center, Round Hill, Salvador's Ice Cream, John George Farms, DYSA, Dartmouth High band, UMass Dartmouth.
So, which city, strictly by choice, would you want to live in the most? Who reigns supreme?