Fun 107 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Fun 107 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Take the Rock & Fox Show from your car to your home or office, listen to the Back in the Day Cafe while you work or catch the Southcoast's #1 Hit Music station ALL DAY LONG from the comfort of your couch.
Setting up Fun 107 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Fun 107. Tap on the station logo to get to the Fun 107 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Fun 107 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Fun one-oh-seven.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: