Teacher’s Chemistry Experiment Goes Horribly Wrong [VIDEO]
After watching this video, we can’t help but think this teacher should have known better than to do what he did.
One of our many life motto’s – safety first. This teacher may have had a pretty cool experiment going, but it was all lost after his big fail at the end when his fire ball set off the sprinkler system.
We hate to say it, but how did he not see this coming from a mile away? Seriously? Even we know not to put fire near a heat sensitive fire detector.