Hot Jobs In Greater New Bedford: June 13, 2014
The Summer is rapidly approaching and the Greater New Bedford Career Center has released their "Hot Jobs" list for the week ending June 13, 2014.
If you check out the list right now, you can find openings for registered nurses, switchboard operators, warehouse workers, office secretaries and business representatives. So there is a nice range of potential positions to be filled.
- Registered Nurse #4200464 - Greater New Bedford Community Health Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work full-time in our Geriatrics department. The successful candidate will hold a current Massachusetts RN license as well as CPR certification. The qualified candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in geriatric care, community health, or triage nursing. A desirable schedule and comprehensive benefits package is offered for this position. To view the details of the job description and apply online, please visit our website at www.gnbchc.org.
- Switchboard Operator (Part-time) #4220840 - Greater New Bedford Community Health Center is seeking an experienced Switchboard Operator to work a part-time and flexible schedule at our busy health center. The successful candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent plus technical training in a relevant field and experience as a receptionist, preferably in a medical practice. The qualified candidate will be detail oriented and able to work with ease at a fast pace. Strong verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required. To view details of the job description and apply online, please visit our website at www.gnbchc.org.
- JA Custom Support Representative #4200265 - Motivated to perform repetitive actions with a strong work ethic, follow up and relationship building skills Position Summary:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated, service-minded individual to join our team as a Custom Production Associate. The Custom Production Associate Perform assignments involving all areas of JA Custom (made-to-measure) production support and provide assistance in the overall success of the company by accomplishing tasks accurately and in a timely manner, as well as abiding by all company policies and regulations.
Required Skills & Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required
2+ years of call center customer care experience preferred
Background in a customer focused role required
Previous experience working within a CRM system and IBM AS/400, strongly preferred
Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
Punctual, dependable and reliable, with the willingness and ability to follow a strict attendance policy
Well-developed problem analysis skills, with a proven ability to make quick and effective decisions independently
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situation
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
- Warehouse Workers #4207186 - Package fish and lobster for shipment in a warehouse environment. Must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly. Must have rubber boots that go up to your knees. Hours are for the third shift Midnight - 8am but you must be on call for the 3rd shift from 8pm each night. This is a 6 month contract position.
- Office Secretary #4207237 - Pleasant voice, polite and make multiple calls to patients for appointments, physicians for RX, HMO for PA. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access is required. Experience in working in a medical office is a plus. Looking for an outgoing person in community relations, and working with the elderly.
Along with the list, the Career Center also offers recruitment events, periodically. In fact, they have two coming up, soon. The first will be held on Wednesday June, 18th for Able Associates, from 9:00-11:30 in the morning. The second will be held on Tuesday June, 24th for Nexus Staffing from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For more employment opportunities, throughout the summer, be sure to follow the New Bedford Career Center website. Also get real-time updates by following the Career Center on both Twitter and Facebook.